Web Site Content & Categories
- Customer Service
- Coin Machines
- Certificate of Deposit
- CHFA Loans
The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority offers mortgage programs which offer low down payment, low closing costs and various credit qualifying programs.
- Construction Loans
- Consumer Application Tips
- Cash Management Services
- Community Commitment
Features & Articles
- Christine LeVasseur of Colchester Joins Rockville Bank as Mortgage Loan Originator
- Oct 9, 2012
SOUTH WINDSOR, CONN., October 9, 2012 – William (Bill) H. W. Crawford, IV, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rockville Bank and Rockville Financial, Inc. (RCKB), today announced that Christine LeVasseur of Colchester, Connecticut, has joined Rockville Bank as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO).
- COMMUNITY FOCUS PAYS OFF AS ROCKVILLE BANK EARNS HIGHEST 5-STAR RATING
- Dec 20, 2011
26th Consecutive Quarter of 5-Star Superior Rating for Bank
December 20, 2011: BAUERFINANCIAL, Inc., Coral Gables, Florida, the nation’s leading bank rating and research firm, proudly recognizes Rockville Bank, Rockville, Connecticut as a Superior 5-Star rated bank. A 5-Star rating denotes that Rockville Bank is one of the best in the nation in terms of its overall financial performance. In fact, Rockville Bank has earned this 5-Star Superior rating for the last 26 consecutive quarters.
- Charitable Guests Dine In Rockville Bank Vault
- Dec 15, 2010
Four area residents recently enjoyed an extraordinary gourmet dinner inside the Rockville Bank vault, served personally by Bank President & Chief Executive Officer William J. McGurk and Elizabeth Podd, AVP, Central HUB Manager – all to raise money for an important statewide organization.
- Champions Named At Orchard Hill Elementary School
- Nov 24, 2010
With our largest group of elementary school spellers to date consisting of 65 students, Orchard Hill Elementary School competed on Friday, November 12. Two competitors in the 5th grade and one 4th grader were spelling national championship words without missing for over 30 rounds.
- Channel 3 Kid’s Camp
- Colchester Tag Sale on the Green
- Coventry Farmers Market
- Coventry Human Services and Coventry Food Bank
- Coventry Senior Center programs, “Secret Chef” and “Identity Theft Protection”
- Cruisin' on Main; 10th Anniversary Cruisin’ on Main Street