Web Site Content & Categories
Features & Articles
- THORA COWPERTHWAITE JOINS ROCKVILLE BANK
- Oct 6, 2011
Well-Known Local Community Banker Comes From New Alliance Bank (Now First Niagara)
William (Bill) H. W. Crawford, IV, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Rockville Bank and Rockville Financial, Inc. (RCKB) has announced the hiring of Thora Cowperthwaite from New Alliance Bank (now First Niagara). Ms. Cowperthwaite joins Rockville Bank as Assistant Vice President and Branch Manager of the Ellington, Conn. branch at 12 Main Street.
- The Rockville Bank family sends our thoughts and prayers to our employees, friends, family, community and country on this 10th anniversary of September 11
- Sep 9, 2011
Let us all join together, and continue to support our communities in memory of those who were lost.
- The Mobile Food Share
- Jul 19, 2011
- The Star Hill Family Athletic Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Sep 29, 2010
In a fun twist on a traditional ribbon cutting ceremony, this week’s official opening of the new 40,000-square-foot facility at Star Hill Family Athletic Center in Tolland, Conn. featured a cutting of a “ribbon” of swimming pool line with floats, instead of a fabric ribbon.
- Tolland County Bar Association Honors William J. McGurk with its 2010 Liberty Award
- May 19, 2010
ROCKVILLE, CONN., May 19, 2010 – The Tolland County Bar Association presented its 2010 Liberty Bell Award to William J. McGurk, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rockville Bank.
- The Phelps-Hathaway House – Holiday Celebration
- Tolland Cooperative Preschool – OPEN REGISTRATION – Fall 2010
- Town Meeting and Events Calendar